2013 Annual Education Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The DDNA 21st Annual Education Conference will be held at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia City Center with in the heart of downtown Philadelphia. For details and registration information, visit the Conference page.
Mark your calendars!
Certification Prep will be held on Thursday, April 25th, the Pre-Conferience will be held Friday, April 26th, with the Conference beginning on Saturday, April 27th and running through through Monday, April 29th.
Interested in becoming a member? Join thousands of other IDD nurses who make our organization great. Some of the valuable benefits that are free for DDNA members are:
- Membership in the ONLY association just for nurses who care for persons with IDD
- Member-only access to 70 hours of FREE online interactive IDD nursing courses ($400 value)
- Member-only access to DDNA's online newsletter - packed with info for IDD nurses
- Information about how to join DDNA Chapters and Networks around the country
- Member-only access to Online Resources in IDD Nursing (links to numerous IDD resources)
- Discounts on Annual Education Conference registration fees
- Member-only free advertising in DDNA's website classified section
- Representation in the Nursing Organization Alliance
- Membership renewal reminders by email for online renewal
- Access to DDNA's Facebook for interfacing with other DDNA members
- Access to free information about how to achieve RN/LPN Certification in IDD Nursing
- Access to the DDNA's "International Journal of Nursing in IDD"
- Annual dues of only $80/year
Join now and have access to more than 70 hours of FREE I/DD Education.
Annual Education Conference
DDNA's 22nd Annual Education Conference in Orlando, Florida, was a great success. We hope you learned a lot and enjoyed meeting other IDD nurses. We look forward to seeing you next May in Atlanta, GA, for DDNA's 23rd Annual Education Conference.
To purchase audio or video tapes of the conference sessions click here.
Interested in certification in the specialty of IDD nursing? Read how to become a CDDN or DDC. Details on the certification page.
Follow along with the latest in IDD news with informative articles written by and for nurses working in the field. DDNA offers a quarterly newsletter to members that contains must-read information. The most current version is available on the Newsletter page in a variety of formats, including a 'magazine' style "flipping book." View it now on the Newsletter page.
September 30, 2014
The new North Texas Chapter of DDNA has had its charter meeting and is now up and running. They will be inducted into DDNA at the DDNA Chapter Luncheon during the conference in Atlanta next May. If you live in North Texas and are interested in joining them, you can find out about their planned activities at: http://ddna.org/chapter/hntexas
... View Full Post
September 17, 2014
The Virginia Chapter of DDNA is hosting a Day of Learning on Friday, October 17 in Williamsburg, Virginia at the Historical Triangle Center. To receive a brochure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
September 17, 2014
Nurse Case Managers – Upper Passaic County, NJ
Expanding throughout New Jersey, AdvoServ is seeking caring Nurse Case Managers for residential and day programs in Hewitt, Ringwood and West Milford. These programs assist adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavior challenges. Our Nurse...... View Full Post